Friday, December 3, 2010

Lunch

Eating at Chinese restaurants with Heath is pretty much not going to happen anymore. When I was in college, my friends and I went to a certain Chinese restaurant ALL the time {I can't remember the name...help me out, Nicole!}. It's very sad that I cannot take Heath to my favorite Chinese restaurants.

A few days ago, we were over at Grandma Judy's house at lunch time. The egg rolls {in the picture} had been on sale at the grocery store so they were what we had for lunch. Amazingly, they were REALLY tasty! The label has allergy warnings but none are for peanuts. Not only are they yummy, they're safe. Right now I'm almost 100% sure there is no way Heath would even let an egg roll touch his plate...let's just say he's a little picky. But eventually he'll get more adventurous and maybe try an egg roll!

{I must admit I was a little grossed out by one allergy warning...fish. More specifically, anchovies.}

No comments:

Post a Comment